Fabspeed Porsche Performance Power Upgrade Kit - Porsche 996 Turbo / GT2 (2001 - 2005)
- MaxFlo Spot Exhaust
- Stainless Steel X50 Exhaust Tips
- Stainless Steel Headers
- Supersport Carbon Intake
- Tuned ECU Upgrade
(specify if X-50, Turbo S or GT2)...ECU prices and horsepower increase for these models
- All 996TT/X50/GT2 Vehicles 2001-2005
- Composite gaskets included.
- This package improves power to 609HP/667 ft-lbs of tq to the crank with the ECU upgrade on the Turbo S/Turbo X-50/GT2 platform
- This package improves power to 520HP-516 ft-lbs of tq to the crank with the ECU upgrade on the Turbo.
- +40HP on stock 996TT and up to +55HP on GT2 and modified twin turbos
- New dual canister system only from Fabspeed Motorsports
- High-flow, German imported HJS 200 cell per square inch sport catalytic converters.
- Saves 25lbs. from the rear of the 996TT, increasing handling and overall performance.
- Easy to install and complies with emissions and factory Porsche warranty.
- No check engine light.
- High velocity headers increase performance by +12HP and +14 ft/lbs. of torque for faster acceleration.
- Formula 1, NASCAR, Indy Car style high velocity merge collectors for maximum flow.
- Maxflo air intake allows ¾ LB extra boost with no other changes. Allows unobstructed airflow to the twin turbo engine for MAXIMUM POWER
Yielding +20.5 HP and +21.7 ft/lbs. of torque.
- ECU upgrade on the 996TT will improve by +80HP and +130 ft/lbs while X50 package 996TT will improve by +58HP and +98 ft/lbs.